March 15, 2009

Welcome to our blog!


During the past year I've enjoyed reading blogs - whether they were personal blogs or inspirational blogs. I've also been a contributor to the blog where I work, the Design Lines Blog.

I think it was only time before we got a blog of our own. And here it is!

'Hey McKay' will be a place where we keep you up to date on our lives, our travels, our celebrations, and our inspirations. I will probably be the main contributor, but if and when Kyle posts, I'm sure it will be great! Since we got married last August, so many exciting things have happened - I can't wait to see what is next and to share our journey with you!

1 comment:

  1. sweet banner, L.

    I adore it.

    Now I have to figure out how to make one for mine.

    See you tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete

We love comments!!