May 12, 2009

Oh, the places you'll go

My brother Brent graduated from Appalachian this past weekend! Kyle and I made the trip up to Boone, and it was a beautiful day to graduate! (The first beautiful graduation weekend in the last two years - both of my graduations were cold and rainy.) He majored in Music Industries with a concentration in guitar. I can't wait to see where he ends up! After completing his internship, he will be off into the real world, and he may very well settle down in another state to work in the music industry. (I'm hoping for Nashville or Atlanta.)

The Music Man

What a rockstar

Walking across the stage

My family (sorry Brent, this was the only one that wasn't blurry)

Siblings

Tassel in the face. Muahaha.


Congrats!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments!!